A fancy treat for any occasion every cat lover will adore.
- 2 ready-made puff pastry or phyllo dough sheets
- 1 cup of ready-made cheesecake filling or pastry cream
- Assorted fresh fruits, such as sliced strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup of crushed nuts, such as walnuts or pecans
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat your oven to the temperature specified on your puff pastry or phyllo dough package.
- Cut out two cat-shaped pieces of pastry dough using our Great Catchby CharCATerie Board as a template.
- Place the pastry dough on a baking sheet and bake according to the package instructions until golden brown and fully cooked. Allow the pastry to cool completely.
- Spread the ready-made cheesecake filling or pastry cream over the bottom layer of the pastry.
- Arrange the fresh fruit and crushed nuts on top of the filling.
- Place the second cat-shaped pastry dough on top of the fruit and nuts.
- Dust the top of the pastry with powdered sugar.
- Serve chilled and enjoy! 😻